Flamin Clanz
Welcome Guest!
You can Log in, Register or click the DON'T DISPLAY AGAIN button to never display this Pop up again.
Flamin Clanz
Welcome Guest!
You can Log in, Register or click the DON'T DISPLAY AGAIN button to never display this Pop up again.
Flamin Clanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Random Pictures
7 Games that changed the world. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Fallen-Angel

» HD TV's
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:17 pm by Proeliator Phasmatis Clan

» Left 4 dead 2!!!!
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:00 am by Fallen-Angel

» Update 4.01
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm by Hell Knight913

» What would you do in this situation?
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:20 am by Fallen-Angel

» Top 5 least favorite games
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:27 pm by Proeliator Phasmatis Clan

» What would you do with £1million?
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:25 am by Fallen-Angel

» New Alien Versus Predator Game
7 Games that changed the world. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:47 am by Hell Knight913

» hey visit this site!
7 Games that changed the world. EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:02 am by Hell Knight913

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Hell Knight913
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap7 Games that changed the world. I_voting_bar7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap 
Fallen-Angel
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap7 Games that changed the world. I_voting_bar7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap 
Proeliator Phasmatis Clan
Lord_of_the_Smash
SicklyChris
TacoZoe
DragonHeart
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Flamin Clanz on your social bookmarking website
Forum Jobs

Here is a list of opening for the Forum Jobs

Advertiser

Chat_Moderator

Game_Creator

Reporter

Click here to see what the jobs are for.

Counter
Doom Masters

Flamin Clanz Hit Counter - Actived in December

Rocky Balboa - No Easy Way Out
Poll
Out of these games, which one do you like the most?
Doom Series
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap29%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Left 4 Dead
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap29%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Gears of War Series
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap0%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo Series
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap14%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Fable Series
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap0%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unreal Torunament Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Age of Empires Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Sonic The Hedgehog Series
7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_lcap14%7 Games that changed the world. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Soul Calibur Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Call of Duty Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Kart Series
 0% [ 0 ]
WipEout Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Guitar Hero Series
 14% [ 1 ]
Wolfenstein Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

7 Games that changed the world.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen-Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Fallen-Angel

Female
Number of posts : 191
Health :
7 Games that changed the world. Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 2007 Games that changed the world. Right_bar_bleue

Alignment : Evil
Registration date : 2008-09-30

7 Games that changed the world. Empty
PostSubject: 7 Games that changed the world.   7 Games that changed the world. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 pm

1.Pong (1975)

It's not exactly the place where video gaming started, but it's a decent approximation. Three years after it was first released, the home version of Pong came out and proved that people would actually pay to play video games on their TVs. Nobody ever looked at entertainment in quite the same way again.

2.Pac-Man (1980)

Even in the age of Lara Croft, Mario, and Master Chief, Pac-Man remains the most recognizable video game character ever made. He, and his numerous spin-offs and sequels, cemented video games in the cultural awareness of a whole generation. Where would we be without him?

3.Doom (1993)

Still one of the most controversial games ever made, sci-fi shooter Doom was partially responsible for the creation of the current video game ratings board. It's still dragged out of the closet by everyone from lawmakers to TV anchors whenever there's a point to be made about violent video games.

4.Dance Dance Revolution (1998)

Can you really lose weight playing a video game? Not before Dance Dance Revolution, you couldn't. These days it's popping up in schools and gyms as a valid (not to mention popular) alternative to more traditional aerobic exercise methods.

5.World Of Warcraft (2004)

Boasting a population that's bigger than many perfectly good countries, Warcraft's addictive world turned PC gaming into a cultural phenomenon. How many other games have had Emmy-award-winning primetime shows set in their surroundings?

6.Guitar Hero (2005)

Before Guitar Hero, when did you ever walk into a bar or house party to see a bunch of people crowded round a TV, cheering and applauding at...a video game? Although it was far from the first (or last) music game, its all-star track list and appealing controllers made it a game that people wanted to be seen playing.

7.Wii Sports (2006)

If you're one of the millions of people who tried to buy a Wii at any point over the last two years, you won't need convincing of the impact of this simple-yet-brilliant title. It remains one of the most-played games on Nintendo's spectacularly popular console, and remains by far the best way to get your granny gaming.

If you want to see it with pictures, click on this link:
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/7-games-that-changed-the-world/7-games-that-changed-the-world/1285449
Back to top Go down
Hell Knight913
Admin
Hell Knight913

Male
Number of posts : 322
Health :
7 Games that changed the world. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 2007 Games that changed the world. Right_bar_bleue

Alignment : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-09-30

7 Games that changed the world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Games that changed the world.   7 Games that changed the world. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:18 am

* Moved topic to News please look around the Forum before posting. *
Back to top Go down
https://flaminclanz.forumotion.com

7 Games that changed the world.
Page 1 of 1